๑۩۞۩๑ [ ZxK ] ๑۩۞۩๑ Index du Forum
๑۩۞۩๑ [ ZxK ] ๑۩۞۩๑
□■□■ → [ ZoNe x KiiLeR ] ← □■□■

๑۩۞۩๑ [ ZxK ] ๑۩۞۩๑ Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion
:: Red Hood And The Outlaws Vol 1 Dark Trinity Rebirth Red H ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ๑۩۞۩๑ [ ZxK ] ๑۩۞۩๑ Index du Forum -> [Matchs ZxK*] ->
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
jewmandy
★ Team Adverse / Visiteurs ★
★ Team Adverse / Visiteurs ★

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 07:25 (2017)    Sujet du message: Red Hood And The Outlaws Vol 1 Dark Trinity Rebirth Red H Répondre en citant

Red Hood and the Outlaws Vol. 1: Dark Trinity (Rebirth) (Red Hood and the Outlaws (Rebirth))
by Scott Lobdell
rating: 5.0 (5 reviews)

->->->->DOWNLOAD BOOK Red Hood and the Outlaws Vol. 1: Dark Trinity (Rebirth) (Red Hood and the Outlaws (Rebirth))
->->->->ONLINE BOOK Red Hood and the Outlaws Vol. 1: Dark Trinity (Rebirth) (Red Hood and the Outlaws (Rebirth))

A part of DC Universe: Rebirth!

Jason Todd, a.k.a. Red Hood has been many things--a Robin, dead, the Red Hood--now he's back and he's embracing his bad side!

With his new status as a villain, Red Hood plans to take down Gotham's underworld from the inside. Joined by a fallen Amazon named Artemis and a half-baked Superman clone named Bizarro, this dark trinity will soon discover that the line between hero and villain is harder to discern than they might think.

Collects RED HOOD & THE OUTLAWS #1-6.

Rebirth honors the richest history in comics, while continuing to look towards the future. These are the most innovative and modern stories featuring the world's greatest superheroes, told by some of the finest storytellers in the business. 

Honoring the past, protecting our present and looking towards the future. This is the next chapter in the ongoing saga of the DC Universe. The legacy continues.

Details:
price: $9.99
bound: 168 pages
publisher: DC Comics (May 2, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1401268757, 978-1401268756,
weight: 10.6 ounces (
filesize:

Red Hood and the Outlaws Vol. 1: Dark Trinity (Rebirth) (Red Hood and the Outlaws (Rebirth)) download book from sony xperia

ERROR_GETTING_IMAGES

He,,,,can,,,,be,,,,hilarious,,,,but,,,,it,,,,isn't,,,,every,,,,page,,,,either.more,,flag,,Like,,see,,review,,I,,had,,a,,coupon,,and,,thought,,"why,,not?",,So,,I,,picked,,it,,up,,and,,started,,reading,,,and,,boy,,am,,I,,glad,,I,,didBut,,,that,,,might,,,have,,,been,,,your,,,typical,,,undercover-in-the-mob,,,story,,,-,,,until,,,Jason,,,tries,,,to,,,stop,,,Black,,,Mask,,,from,,,attacking,,,a,,,train,,,delivering,,,a,,,super-weapon,,,to,,,Gotham,,,CityGenres,,Superhero,,About,,Book,,Page,,Count,,150,,Pages,,Print,,Release,,DateMay,,2,,2017Digital,,Release,,DateMay,,2,,2017,,Age,,Rating,,15+,,Only,,Sold,,by,,DC,,People,,Also,,Bought,,Nightwing,,(2016-),,Deathstroke,,(2016-),,Teen,,Titans,,(2016-),,Batgirl,,and,,the,,Birds,,of,,Prey,,(2016-),,About,,Us,,Our,,StoryContact,,UsCareersFAQs,,More,,UnlimitedSubmitRedeemPull,,ListsRetailersMobile,,Site,,Ways,,to,,Read,,iPhone/iPad,,appAndroid,,appKindle,,Fire,,app,,Subscribe,,Stay,,informed,,to,,receive,,updates,,on,,sales,,and,,new,,releasesJason,,mentions,,his,,time,,in,,Arkham--so,,that,,still,,happened?,,Did,,he,,totally,,fly,,off,,the,,rails?,,Is,,he,,recovering?,,Are,,we,,dealing,,with,,a,,Jason,,who,,was,,an,,anti-hero,,or,,a,,supervillain,,or,,just,,misunderstood.?,,It's,,hard,,for,,me,,to,,believe,,he's,,suddenly,,on,,such,,good,,terms,,with,,Batman,,when,,I,,can't,,really,,pin,,down,,exactly,,what,,his,,history,,with,,him,,isThe,,,,Jason,,,,Todd,,,,arc,,,,is,,,,basically,,,,the,,,,Winter,,,,Soldier,,,,of,,,,the,,,,DC,,,,world,,,,and,,,,that's,,,,not,,,,a,,,,bad,,,,thing

.more,,,,flag,,,,Like,,,,see,,,,review,,,,With,,,Lobdell,,,there,,,you,,,never,,,knowYes,,,,,I,,,,read,,,,the,,,,original,,,,,A,,,,Death,,,,in,,,,the,,,,Family,,,,where,,,,he's,,,,killed,,,,by,,,,the,,,,JokerComment,,,and,,,Save,,,Until,,,you,,,earn,,,1000,,,points,,,all,,,your,,,submissions,,,need,,,to,,,be,,,vetted,,,by,,,other,,,Comic,,,Vine,,,usersI,,,,believe,,,,the,,,,next,,,,volume,,,,focuses,,,,more,,,,on,,,,Artemis,,,,,so,,,,that,,,,should,,,,be,,,,pretty,,,,cool,,,,when,,,,it,,,,comes,,,,out!,,,,flag,,,,4,,,,likesLike,,,,see,,,,review,,,,I,,,skipped,,,New52,,,cause,,,heard,,,it,,,was,,,shit,,,on,,,shitFirst,,,of,,,all,,,,the,,,actual,,,format,,,and,,,narrative,,,devices,,,being,,,used,,,were,,,much,,,better--it's,,,just,,,a,,,far,,,more,,,solidly,,,constructed,,,book,,,than,,,the,,,previous,,,seriesHe's,,,actually,,,shot,,,medicine,,,into,,,the,,,mayor,,,to,,,cure,,,him,,,of,,,techno-organic,,,virusThe,,Rebirth,,issue,,that,,opens,,this,,volume,,is,,the,,best,,i've,,read,,thus,,far,,and,,the,,quality,,rarely,,drops,,throughout,,the,,following,,six,,issues

Glad,,,,to,,,,have,,,,you,,,,back.RecommendRed,,,,Hood,,,,,Artemis,,,,and,,,,Bizarro,,,,may,,,,be,,,,an,,,,unexpected,,,,team,,,,,but,,,,Lobdell,,,,,Soy,,,,and,,,,Gandini,,,,coming,,,,together,,,,to,,,,create,,,,one,,,,of,,,,Rebirth's,,,,best,,,,books,,,,is,,,,the,,,,real,,,,story,,,,hereFor,,,,the,,,,long,,,,,continuing,,,,,and,,,,complex,,,,world,,,,of,,,,graphic,,,,novels,,,,and,,,,comics,,,,-,,,,this,,,,book,,,,is,,,,almost,,,,a,,,,primer,,,,on,,,,how,,,,to,,,,do,,,,that,,,,wellThis,,,,was,,,,a,,,,really,,,,fun,,,,and,,,,well,,,,written,,,,bookIt,,was,,so,,obvious,,that,,Black,,Mask,,was,,just,,playing,,Jason,,that,,I'm,,genuinely,,disappointed,,that,,Jason,,didn't,,figure,,it,,out.And,,I,,think,,that's,,part,,of,,the,,problem,,with,,this,,bookThe,,,,last,,,,third,,,,of,,,,the,,,,book,,,,has,,,,Bizarro,,,,brought,,,,to,,,,Black,,,,Mask's,,,,hideout,,,,,Jason,,,,trying,,,,to,,,,connect,,,,to,,,,Bizarro,,,,,Artemis,,,,pretty,,,,much,,,,wanting,,,,to,,,,kill,,,,off,,,,Bizarro,,,,as,,,,a,,,,threat,,,,,and,,,,eventually,,,,Black,,,,Mask,,,,using,,,,his,,,,techno-organic,,,,virus,,,,to,,,,take,,,,over,,,,BizarroWith,,,Black,,,Mask,,,revealing,,,his,,,plan,,,to,,,control,,,the,,,Bizarro,,,and,,,unleash,,,him,,,upon,,,Gotham,,,,Jason,,,and,,,Artemis,,,must,,,team,,,up,,,to,,,save,,,the,,,naive,,,clone,,,and,,,give,,,rise,,,to,,,the,,,newest,,,crew,,,of,,,OutlawsHe's,,,smart,,,,and,,,sassy,,,,and,,,his,,,own,,,man,,,with,,,his,,,own,,,way,,,of,,,doing,,,thingsI'm,,in!,,flag,,Like,,see,,review,,

I,,,,loved,,,,Red,,,,Hood,,,,and,,,,the,,,,Outlaws,,,,volAnd,,,I've,,,both,,,read,,,Judd,,,Winick's,,,Under,,,the,,,Red,,,Hood,,,and,,,seen,,,the,,,Warner,,,Brother's/DC,,,Comics,,,animated,,,film,,,based,,,on,,,it,,,(which,,,is,,,quite,,,possibly,,,still,,,the,,,best,,,of,,,several,,,excellent,,,animated,,,DC,,,films),,,where,,,Jason,,,comes,,,back.more,,,,flag,,,,Like,,,,see,,,,review,,,,Of,,,course,,,this,,,way,,,of,,,writing,,,also,,,makes,,,that,,,his,,,work,,,is,,,either,,,a,,,big,,,success,,,or,,,a,,,masive,,,failRed,,,Hood,,,,has,,,been,,,many,,,thingsa,,,Robin,,,,the,,,Red,,,Hood,,,,even,,,dead!,,,Now,,,hes,,,back,,,,and,,,hes,,,embracing,,,his,,,bad,,,side!,,,With,,,his,,,new,,,status,,,as,,,a,,,villain,,,,Red,,,Hood,,,plans,,,to,,,take,,,down,,,Gotham,,,Citys,,,underworld,,,from,,,the,,,insideOverall,,,,,I,,,,enjoyed,,,,the,,,,book,,,,,but,,,,it,,,,could've,,,,been,,,,betterAnd,,don't,,get,,me,,wrong--I,,love,,anti-hero,,Jason,,,I,,much,,prefer,,him,,like,,this,,to,,when,,he,,was,,a,,full-fledged,,super,,villain--it's,,just,,odd,,that,,the,,book's,,making,,vague,,references,,to,,these,,things,,if,,they're,,going,,to,,end,,up,,retconnedI've,,,heard,,,enough,,,about,,,his,,,New,,,52,,,work,,,to,,,be,,,cautious,,,and,,,I,,,know,,,about,,,his,,,issues,,,with,,,sexual,,,harassmentJun,,23,,,2017,,Nicole,,rated,,it,,liked,,it,,Shelves:,,western-comics,,,ongoing-graphic-novels,,,action,,,superhero,,It's,,nothing,,spectacular,,yet,,,but,,I,,enjoy,,the,,characters,,and,,how,,they,,work,,together,,flag,,Like,,see,,review,,But,,,,that's,,,,mostly,,,,about,,,,it

Advertise,,,Partnerships,,,API,,,Terms,,,of,,,Use,,,Privacy,,,Policy,,,Ad,,,Choice,,,Help,,,Careers,,,facebook.com/ComicVineFans,,,twitter.com/comicvine,,,youtube.com/ComicVineVideos,,,RSS,,,.more,,,,flag,,,,10,,,,likesLike,,,,see,,,,review,,,,View,,,,1,,,,comment,,,,This,,,will,,,likely,,,increase,,,the,,,time,,,it,,,takes,,,for,,,your,,,changes,,,to,,,go,,,liveMay,,,,10,,,,,2017,,,,Kevin,,,,Smythe,,,,rated,,,,it,,,,really,,,,liked,,,,it,,,,,,,,review,,,,of,,,,another,,,,edition,,,,Shelves:,,,,comics,,,,I,,,,went,,,,into,,,,this,,,,with,,,,virtually,,,,no,,,,knowledge,,,,of,,,,Red,,,,HoodIt,,does,,a,,good,,job,,of,,taking,,us,,through,,how,,Jason,,became,,Robin,,,but,,everything,,after,,is,,pretty,,muddyEnglish,,,French,,,English,,,English,,,,,,2017,,,iconology,,,IncJun,,,28,,,,2017,,,Joey,,,Slade,,,rated,,,it,,,it,,,was,,,amazing,,,,,,review,,,of,,,another,,,edition,,,Definitely,,,one,,,of,,,the,,,top,,,rebirth,,,titles,,,out,,,there,,,right,,,nowThe,,,relationship,,,between,,,some,,,of,,,the,,,characters,,,is,,,off,,,not,,,as,,,organic,,,as,,,it,,,could,,,have,,,beenThe,,ruse,,fails,,when,,Jason,,is,,too,,good,,to,,Bizarro,,and,,the,,three,,of,,them,,form,,the,,new,,Outlaws,,(or,,possibly,,the,,"Dark,,Trinity").Excellent,,art,,and,,style,,,fast,,paced,,,well,,written,,story 48a4f088c3

4:,,,,OUT,,,,OF,,,,THE,,,,PAST,,,,SUPERMAN,,,,#0,,,,SUPERMAN,,,,#13,,,,SUPERMAN,,,,#14,,,,SUPERMAN,,,,#15,,,,SUPERMAN,,,,#16,,,,SUPERMAN,,,,#17,,,,SUPERMAN,,,,#18,,,,SUPERMAN,,,,#19,,,,SUPERMAN,,,,#20,,,,SUPERMAN,,,,#21,,,,SUPERMAN,,,,#22,,,,SUPERMAN,,,,#23,,,,SUPERMAN,,,,#23.3:,,,,HEL,,,,SUPERMAN,,,,#24,,,,SUPERMAN,,,,#25,,,,SUPERMAN,,,,#26,,,,SUPERMAN,,,,#27,,,,SUPERMAN,,,,#28,,,,SUPERMAN,,,,#29,,,,SUPERMAN,,,,#30,,,,SUPERMAN,,,,#31,,,,SUPERMAN,,,,ANNUAL,,,,#1,,,,SUPERMAN,,,,ANNUAL,,,,#2,,,,SUPERMAN,,,,VOLTwitter,,,,will,,,,use,,,,this,,,,to,,,,make,,,,your,,,,timeline,,,,better
Address & Telephone Book: Address Logbook, Phone Numbers, Email and Birthday Information, Alphabetical Addresses Organiser Journal, Diary, Notebook, ... Paperback (Contact Address Log) (Volume 9)Summary of the Principal Chinese Treatises: Upon the Culture of the Mulberry and the Rearing of Silk Worms (Classic Reprint)The+Memoirs+of+Colonel+John+S.+Mosbyla jolie kabyle: souvenirs (French Edition)Normandie-Niemen Volume IV: Histoire illustree du groupe de chasse de la France Libre sur le front russe 1942-1945 (Volume 4) (French Edition)I LOVE YUMMIES BY MIicaiah Harper: I LOVE YUMMIES BY MIicaiah Harper (one Book 1)31 Goodies Before Death (More To Accomplish)Flying in the Pool: Adventures of a Pan Am Steward Steve PriskeIsaiah Thomas: The Inspiring Story of One of Basketball's Most Prolific Point Guards (Basketball Biography Books)Pensieri di un buon vecchio che non è letterato (Italian Edition)

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 07:25 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ๑۩۞۩๑ [ ZxK ] ๑۩۞۩๑ Index du Forum -> [Matchs ZxK*] -> Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006